Help us “brand” New Lisbon!
Open to students, artists, and ordinary folks of all ages
Sponsored by New Lisbon business owners with the support of the New Lisbon Town Board. Contest Details Below*.
Purpose of Contest
Contest sponsors are looking for a new visual identity and we need your help. We are seeking residents of New Lisbon and surrounding towns to design a creative, innovative, and professional logo to help promote New Lisbon as a place to live and to conduct business.
How to Enter the Contest
The contest begins now!Entries may be submitted by individuals or by teams. All entries must be submitted to Charlene Wells by email (email@example.com), hand delivery, or post (829 County Hwy 16, Garrattsville NY 13342) and must be received no later than 4:00pm on April 30, 2014. Submissions as .jpg or .gif files are preferred but hand drawn submissions on 8-1/2″ x 11″ paper will be accepted.
There is no limit to the number of entries per contestant but contestants are discouraged from submitting multiple entries that are merely slight variants.
Winners will be contacted directly and will be announced via the Town of New Lisbon website (http://townofnewlisbon.com) and the Town of New Lisbon Facebook page.
- Professional: This logo may be featured on everything from letterhead to road signs. So, the logo should be eye-catching butclear at small & large sizes.
- Theme: The logo will be used to promote New Lisbon and the Butternut Valley and soshould portray attractive features of the town and valley.
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, the logo must look good in black & white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material and must have been created by the contestant. Logos may not include images that have been previously published.
Winners will be selected by the contest sponsors in consultation with the New Lisbon Town Board. Contestants agree that the contest sponsors and the Town of New Lisbon may publish their logo(s) and name(s) and may use both for advertising, publicity, and marketing. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights in theirentries to the Town of New Lisbon. The contest sponsors and the Town of New Lisbon may alter, modify or revise entriesin any way. It is possible that a winner will not be selected.
The contest winner will receive a $100 gift certificate towards the purchase of goods or services from a business in New Lisbon or owned by a New Lisbon resident. Second and third place winners will receive $50 and $25 gift certificates, respectively.
* This is an extension of the contest that began in October 2013 and was due to end on Dec 4, 2013.