– REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS –
TOWN OF NEW LISBON, NEW YORK
Release Date: March 27, 2019
The Town of New Lisbon, New York, (the “Town”) is seeking proposals for the building materials listed on Schedule A (below), or their equivalent (“Materials”), including delivery to:
Town of New Lisbon
809 County Highway 16
Garrattsville NY 13342
Submission of Proposals
Proposals must be in writing and must be received via mail or direct delivery in the office of Ms. Charlene Wells, New Lisbon Town Clerk, 829 County Highway 16, Garrattsville NY 13342, no later than 4:00 PM on April 5, 2019.
Submission on recycled paper is appreciated.
All inquiries should be directed to the Town Clerk at the above address or by telephone (607-965-8508.)
The Town received two written proposals prior to release of this RFP. Those proposals will be deemed to have been submitted pursuant to this RFP and therefore do not need to be resubmitted.
Town’s Reservation of Rights
- This RFP is not an offer or a binding commitment to contract.
- The Town may make such investigations as the Town deems necessary to verify the qualifications and ability of any proposer to provide the Materials.
- The Town reserves all rights with respect to this RFP, including but not limited to the following:
- to request clarification of any submitted information;
- to reject any and all proposals in whole or in part for any reason or for no reason;
- to waive any informalities or irregularities in the proposals;
- not to enter into any agreement;
- to amend or cancel this process at any time;
- to issue the same or a similar RFP in the future;
- to accept a proposal that appears to be in the best interests of the Town in the sole judgment of the Town Board.
- The Town makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this request.
- It is the intent of the Town to select a vendor at the office of the Town Clerk at 9:00am on April 8, 2019. Submitters and other members of the public are welcome to attend.
- All proposals will be compared based on the totality of the proposers’s presentations. The Town reserves the right to award a contract to the proposer who in the sole determination of the Town Board offers a proposal that represents the best value and that is otherwise in the best interests of the Town.
- In determining and evaluating proposals, cost will not necessarily be controlling; the experience, service commitment, and capabilities of those who will be providing the Materials will be considered, along with other factors that affect determination of best value.
- After an initial review of each of the proposals for completeness, the proposers submitting the most highly rated proposals may be invited for in-person or telephonic discussion prior to final selection, to further elaborate on their proposals. The Town reserves the right to award a contract without such discussion.
- The Town shall not be liable for any costs, expenses, or losses, including without limitation loss of business opportunity, claimed or incurred by any party in connection with the preparation or submission of a proposal in response to this RFP or otherwise in connection with this RFP or its modification, postponement or cancellation. All proposals become the property of the Town upon submission.
8@ 2x6x16 treated
74@ 4x8x1/2 Aspinite
1@ roll 5-1/2×50 sill seal
1@ Paslode 3” galvanized nails
1@ Paslode 2-3/8” ring shank nails
4@ boxes Arrow 5/16” T50 staples (137364)
1@ 3/0 B Label Fire door, RH w/ expander jamb, 6-5/8” wall thickness, single bore
4@ cans fire stop foam (112372)
4@ Schlage lock sets – keyed alike (8 keys) (147324)
1088 sq ft R21 a5” Kraft faced insulation
1344 sq ft R38 Kraft batts, 12×24
* * * * * END * * * * *